Handicap ADA Wheelchair Ramps
The Pathway HD Series ADA Modular Wheelchair Ramp systems are completely code compliant with ADA, OSHA and IBC2006 handicap ramp guidelines. These aluminum wheelchair ramps are a modular design to provide maximum flexibility as well as meet virtually all handicap accessibility standards. The
Pathway HD ADA wheelchair ramps have optional ADA compliant stairs and platforms to complete your business's handicap ramp design. You won't find a more durable, permanent solution for your wheelchair ramp access needs.
We have created a whole new concept for designing, ordering, and installing the perfect ADA Compliant modular wheelchair ramp system. Most of our aluminum handicap ramps can be installed within 2-3 hours, providing your business with the ADA code compliant wheelchair ramp it requires. Our Pathway HD modular wheelchair ramp system is perfect for temporary or permanent use. Designed and built with lightweight, yet strong and durable aluminum, they do not rust and are ideal for outdoor use. These handicap ramps are perfect for use with wheelchairs, scooters, walkers and most other mobility needs. For residential or light-commercial handicap ramp access needs, please see our ADA Wheelchair Ramp Guidelines for EZ-Access™ Pathway handicap ramps.
Pathway HD ADA Handicap ramps are in stock and ready for fast, factory direct shipping.
EZ-Access™ Pathway HD ADA Handicap Wheelchair Ramps- ADA Guidelines & ADA Specifications
- Meets or exceeds all ADA wheelchair ramp specifications, IBC2006 and OSHA handicapped access guidelines.
- Professional Grade Aluminum Modular Wheelchair Ramps Made in the USA!
- Easy installation - Be ADA code compliant within hours!
- Full 48 inch usable width across the handicap ADA wheelchair ramps
- Sides are finished and flush, with no hazardous nuts or bolts protruding onto the usable wheelchair ramp area
- ADA Modular Wheelchair Ramps are easy to configure for almost any Business use
- Matching Aluminum ADA, IBC2006 and OSHA compliant Stairs and Platforms
- Our exclusive "patent pending" connecting system eliminates drilling and riveting handrails (like most other systems)
- Extruded skid resistant ADA wheelchair ramps surface
- ADA Handicap Ramps Code Compliant Vertical Pickets
- Architectural Stamped Drawings Available for any State!
- Handicap Ramps have independently adjustable supports
- 100 lbs. per square foot weight capacity!