Handicap ADA Wheelchair Ramps
The Titan Series ADA Modular Wheelchair Ramps system are completely code compliant with ADA, OSHA and IBC2006 guidelines. These
aluminum wheelchair ramps are a modular design to provide maximum flexibility to meet virtually
any handicapped access need and are easy to install for complete ADA
Ramp Compliance. The Titan ADA wheelchair ramps have optional ADA compliant stairs and platforms to complete you businesses
handicap ramp needs.
You won't find a more durable, permanent solution for your handicapped ADA wheelchair
ramps access needs.
We have created a whole new concept for designing, ordering, and installing the perfect ADA Compliant modular wheelchair ramp system. Most our aluminum handicap ramps can be installed within 2-3 hours, providing your business with the code compliant ADA handicapped access it needs. Our Titan modular wheelchair ramp system is perfect for temporary or permanent use. Designed and built with lightweight, yet strong and durable aluminum, they do not rust and are ideal for outdoor use. These modular ramps are perfect for use with wheelchairs, scooters, walkers and most other mobility needs. For residential or light-commercial handicapped ramp access needs, please see our pathway ADA handicap wheelchair ramps
Titan ADA wheelchair ramps are in stock and ready for fast, factory direct shipping.
EZ-Access™ Titan ADA Modular Wheelchair Ramps- ADA Guidelines & ADA Specifications
- Meets or exceeds all ADA wheelchair ramp specifications, IBC2006 and OSHA handicapped access guidelines.
- Professional Grade Aluminum Modular Wheelchair Ramps Made in the USA!
- Easy installation - Be ADA code compliant within hours!
- Full 48 inch usable width across the handicap ADA wheelchair ramps
- Sides are finished and flush, with no hazardous nuts or bolts protruding onto the usable ramp area
- ADA Modular Wheelchair Ramps are easy to configure for almost any Business use
- Matching Aluminum ADA, IBC2006 and OSHA compliant Stairs and Platforms
- Our exclusive "patent pending" connecting system eliminates drilling and riveting handrails (like most other systems)
- Extruded skid resistant ADA wheelchair ramps surface
- ADA Ramp Code Compliant Vertical Pickets
- Architectural Stamped Drawings Available for any State!
- Integrated independently adjustable supports
- 100 lbs. per square foot weight capacity!